Gradient Effects, Los Angeles, California is looking for artists who are not only great at their craft, but are also capable of training, critiquing and mentoring other artists.
- Strong vector, matrix, and 3D math skills with the ability to derive unique solutions to 3D Stereo Tracking tasks
- Strong knowledge of 3d/3d Stereo perspective projection math required
- Expert knowledge of 3D Equalizer, PFTrack, Boujou, Maya, Mocha Pro
- Manual-matchmoving experience using lidar data is a plus
- Ability to break a complex task into simpler subtasks
- Python Shell and Linux OS scripting is a plus
- +3 years of production experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
**NO PHONE CALLS
** Walk-in applications will not be accepted or considered
To apply for this job please visit gradientfx.com.