Gradient Effects, Los Angeles, California is looking for artists who are not only great at their craft but are also capable of training, critiquing and mentoring other artists.
- Expert knowledge of Maya, ZBrush, Mud Box
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Mari
- Expert knowledge of Arnold
- Knowledge of Python and MEL is a plus
- Tracking experience preferred (PF Track, Syntheyes, 3D Equalizer)
- Must understand Deformers and basic knowledge of Rigging techniques
- Strong knowledge and experiences in materials/shader/look development
- Ability to break a complex task into simpler subtasks
- Team player with strong communication skills desired
- Must be pro-active and able to take direction/criticism
- Must work well with deadlines
**NO PHONE CALLS
** Walk-in applications will not be accepted or considered
To apply for this job please visit gradientfx.com.